The Rightrack Advertising are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.rightrack.ae/privacy-policy you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
This statement applies to the following:
- Personal information we collect through our website.
- Personal information we collect about you in the course of doing business with you, such as when you engage with us a customer, potential customer, supplier, service provider, professional advisor, consultant or other third party in relation to the provision of our services and the operation of our business generally.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you provide to us through our website.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on www.rightrack.ae (our site). It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a service, request information, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, details of your business activities.
You can choose not to provide this information by not entering it when prompted to do so. If you do not provide us with some or all of the requested information we may not be able to provide the requested information or service to you.
Information customers and potential customers provide to us
You may choose to provide personal information when engaging in or conducting business with us. The types of information we may collect include names, email addresses, postal addresses, contact details, job titles, transactional information, financial/billing information, account information, correspondence and any other information you may choose to provide.
Other information we collect in the course of operating our business
We also collect information from our suppliers, service providers, agents, consultants, business partners, professional advisors and other third parties for the purpose of managing and operating our business. For example we will collect business contact information, financial information and other information necessary to engage third parties and to evaluate their performance.
Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you from third parties.
We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you if and when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
What’s a cookie?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts/agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about events and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to process and complete business transactions and send related information, including transaction confirmation and invoices;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
If we are not able to process your personal data whether because you do not consent, you withdraw or limit consent, or for any other reason then we will not be able to achieve the purposes listed above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties; however we may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- Selected other parties including: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If The RightTrack Advertising or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will only retain your data for as long as we deem reasonable for the purposes outlined above.
We will only process your data for marketing purposes where you have given\ expressed consent to us to do so or where there is a legitimate interest for us to do so. In any event, we will only rely on legitimate interest as a grounds for processing your data where we have completed a Legitimate Interest Assessment and where such assessment supports the use of such data processing.
At any time, even if you have previously consented, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and/or not to disclose it to third parties for marketing purposes. You can do this by contacting us using the following email address: email@example.com. You can also use this email address to notify us of any preferences you have in relation to the processing of your data for example as to the frequency of communications that you receive from us or the manner or the subject matter of such communications.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.